Harmony of the Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach RPG. Create your own custom character or ask to RP as a canon character.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

China, Hong Kong: New experiment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

China, Hong Kong: New experiment Empty
PostSubject: China, Hong Kong: New experiment   China, Hong Kong: New experiment I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:30 pm

Dr. Helmstein had gotten a new sample from japan. Having fled here from germany because it was more populated than any other country, he would have more time to hide here and work on a new project from the sample. First to create a base, a being from which to study from. And the first of a new test he wanted to try. It had hollow based reiatsu so he'd try to make a sort of shinigami, and it even was an arrancar. This would be very interesting. Of course he wouldn't be able to copy the skill of the "donor" but the powers should suffice for now before the training. The data as well on the "donor" would help.

"Kiriyumi, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Zetsumei
Head Admin
Tenshi Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: China, Hong Kong: New experiment   China, Hong Kong: New experiment I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:51 am

Hishitsu stood behind Dr. Helmstein and waited for orders. The Dr. was trying to change the world to a world that Hishitsu wanted as well and he had decided to follow the Doctor and help him in any way he could.

"Sir. I think I may be able to get you a lab. If you don't mind me saying, I have a way of doing things a little more...subtly then Wil or Teilram."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: China, Hong Kong: New experiment   China, Hong Kong: New experiment I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:22 am

"Hm. Yes a lab would be appropriate, since my organization never managed to build a lab here. It's mainly a place to hide out." said Dr. Helmstein, "Wil and Teilram weren't trained to do things subtly, they were told to, and more for, bringing attention to themselves, mainly for the gathering of samples." And besides, he thought to himself, Teilram is more like an experiment as well, Wil is too childish and the main purpose of his creation has already been fulfilled.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Zetsumei
Head Admin
Tenshi Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: China, Hong Kong: New experiment   China, Hong Kong: New experiment I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:36 am

Hishitsu took a newspaper from a child handing them out on the corner and began to tear it into small sections. He then began to walk to the nearest bank and walked in. He walked up to the teller and set the paper sections on the table and waved his hands. The small sections of the newspaper turned into cash. Each one was worth 100 Silver Yuan. He then spoke in perfect chinese.

"I would like to open an account. This will be the amount deposited into that account."

Ten minutes later the account was open and Hishitsu had finished the first step to his mission. He walked out of the bank and returned to the Doctors side.

"We now have the equivalent of 500,000,000 yen in my bank account at your disposal. Shall we go and get ourselves a lab for your work.

(ooc: 1 Silver Yuan = 100 million Gold Yuan)
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: China, Hong Kong: New experiment   China, Hong Kong: New experiment I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:04 pm

While Hishitsu had been busy with the bank and getting finances, Helmstein was busy finding a suitable place through another newspaper. He only knew a bit chinese, enough to read prices and places in the section of the newspaper that mattered to him at the moment, finding a suitable place. Hishitsu returned moments later saying, "We now have the equivalent of 500,000,000 yen in my bank account at your disposal. Shall we go and get ourselves a lab for your work."

"Yes" said Helmstein, "And i've found just the place" He then showed the paper and pointed to an ad for a cheap and small apartment room. Hishitsu's probably a bit confused as too why I'm pointing to this location, anyone would be so I better explain.

"Although this is a rent advertisement, the building is close to where my organization had set up base, although this base is small and mainly for making materials and tools for my other locations. If we buy the building which seems cheap anyway, we can build a labratory complex under the guise of developing new technologies and whatever to make manufacturing easier. however its true that there would be a project for that on the bottom floor, at the top it will be for the cloning grounds." explained Helmstein, not sure if Hishitsu was listening or not, but he didn't care, sometimes its better to explain things out loud to find mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Zetsumei
Head Admin
Tenshi Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: China, Hong Kong: New experiment   China, Hong Kong: New experiment I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:50 pm

"Then we should hurry before someone else rents the place."

Hishitsu started to walk toward the rental building concentrating on his surroundings and listening to the thoughts of the people around him in search of any that might attack him or the doctor. Eventually he would not need to be around this man, Dr. Helmstein, but for now the old man had his uses.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: China, Hong Kong: New experiment   China, Hong Kong: New experiment I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:33 pm

Dr. Helmstein lead Hishitsu to the building and had it bought, various people from his organization came over to help modify the building for the lab, although it would take at least a week to get all this stuff settled down, he had crucial equipment brought to a room they haven't reached yet to begin working on this copy. This whole process so far had taken a day. In this day Wil and Teilram had come back with another potential sample. Teilram had to stay behind as Helmstein worked on extracting this sample, however Wil was sent to America and let Wil decide where to go.

Wil was given a new mission, to find more samples in America, he had asked around but not a lot of people spoke german or japanese or even english (the three languages he knows) but eventually he got an idea, although they were more vacation spots it was better than nothing. Las Vegas, Hawaii, California, Florida, and a few more. When he was in his mind form and searching through peoples minds Las Vegas didn't seem like a good place it was weird and more for adults. California is a place where there are theme parks, beaches, and famous people so it seemed interesting, Florida had good beaches and theme parks, Hawaii was supposed to be a tropical paradise or something. Since he was merely getting vacation ideas he decided to ask his "father" but he seemed busy, so he asked the new person that was with his "father" lately. If he remembered correctly his name was Hishitsu. And so he went up to Hishitsu at one point and asked, "Hishitsu? I was told to go search in America somewhere, but I'm not sure where. I keep hearing of places like Las Vegas and Hawaii. Can you tell me where I should go?" Wil was in his mind form, hoping to hear thoughts and reasons from Hishitsu's mind if he decided to keep reasons away from him.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Zetsumei
Head Admin
Tenshi Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: China, Hong Kong: New experiment   China, Hong Kong: New experiment I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:41 pm

Hishitsu was sitting in his room at the lab working on some new equipment for Dr. Helmsein when Wil came in and asked him were to look in America for possible DNA samples.

"Well, I guess the best places would be large cities like New York or maybe Chicago. They would have underground fighting tournaments much like Japan. I guess you could try those places first and if they don't work out your next best bet would be small cities around those or even the cities you mentioned. They would have a good enough economy to let people train they skills due to the tourist activity in the cities they border and yet bad enough for people to want more and likely to join us. Those are the places I would check first."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: China, Hong Kong: New experiment   China, Hong Kong: New experiment I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:07 pm

"OK" said Wil grinning, he decided to go to New York because it was the first place he heard from Hishitsu, although he found it strange that he wasn't able to read Hishitsu's mind, he figured it's probably cause he didn't have too much practice. And so Wil decided to practice his forms while going to New york.

Mean while Helmstein had just extracted Tenshi's reiatsu from Teilram and sent him away since he still seemed poisioned and the ice probably didn't help in the first place, but at least he had a sample. It wasn't really a good sample but he'll see what he can do with it later. He went back to work on his current project. The shard of Kiriyumi's mask had been enough to make a copy in vizard form. It was currently in one of those giant test tubes, the next step was to make it's zanpakuto form, which it was halfway through right now. He decided to name the new vizard Rebanadarco Melogado to reflect the fact that although kiriyumi was an arrancar he didn't have a more european name like he had expected.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Zetsumei
Head Admin
Tenshi Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: China, Hong Kong: New experiment   China, Hong Kong: New experiment I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:08 am

Hishitsu waited for Wil to leave and then lowered his mental block. He had learned to keep that particular experiment at arms length at all times or things could get a little strange. He got up and left his room, heading to the Testing room. As he walked in he noticed that the clone that the doctor had made of some Arrancar from Japan was progressing rather well and that the doctor was hard at work with some other part of the project.

"How goes it Sir? I was just coming to inform you that Wil is leaving for New York City first in search of more test subjects and to ascertain any new orders you had for me."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: China, Hong Kong: New experiment   China, Hong Kong: New experiment I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:28 pm

Dr. Helmstein had just finished forming the zanpakuto for Rebanadarco when Hishitsu came in.

"Ah, Good. The vizard's zanpakuto has formed, we can awaken him. You said to treat you as an equal so i never have orders for you merely suggestions." said Helmstein, "Right now I'm going to awaken the vizard, its probably better if you stick around for that."

The fluids in the test tube began draining, The vizard had shackles around its ankles and wrists and his zanpakuto was out of reach. The tubes attached to the vizard also fell away.

Moments after everything was clear Rebanadarco woke up, groggy at first then taking in his surroundings, broke free of the shackles and grabbed the zanpakuto, now free enough to grab it.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Zetsumei
Head Admin
Tenshi Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: China, Hong Kong: New experiment   China, Hong Kong: New experiment I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:40 pm

Hishiutsu reacted with incredible speed. He held out his hand and the experiment's arm was bent back until it broke, forcing the new being to drop its sword. The Hishitsu lifted it into the air and used his psychic energy to pin the experiments arms and legs to the side and forced it against the ceiling.

"Now, now, we can't have any of that can we. If you can be a good little abomination then you get to stand on the floor."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: China, Hong Kong: New experiment   China, Hong Kong: New experiment I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:36 am

"Hey hey, gentle. That is his zanpakuto." said Helmstein, "besides his mind is like that of a child's, or i think so anyway. So we'll have him trained a bit, because of the speedy process i used he won't really last too long, but he should be able to learn rapidly. For now I'd say this experiment was a success. If you want you can train him, but otherwise I'll just send him off to try get more sample after some conditioning and tests."

Rebanadarco was confused when he tried to grabbed a sword that seemed to be his his arm was bent back and broke, and thus he was introduced to pain as he screamed out. And then he was lifted into the sky and pinned onto the ceiling, still in much pain and not completely understanding what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Zetsumei
Head Admin
Tenshi Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: China, Hong Kong: New experiment   China, Hong Kong: New experiment I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:16 am

Hishitsu walked forward and lowered Rebanadarco from the ceiling.

"Your name is Rebanadarco. My name is Hishutsu and from this moment on you will be my student. I will teach you to block out the pain of injuries and complete your missions. You will call me master and you will learn to fight. Do you understand me?"

Hishitsu then let the sword float back to Rebanadarco, just outside Rebanadarco's reach from were he floated in Hishitsu's psychic grip.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: China, Hong Kong: New experiment   China, Hong Kong: New experiment I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:42 pm

Rebanadarco focused on Hishitsu and attempted to speak, "Yes" and then made to grab the Zanpakuto, slowly though.

"It seems the basic information I gave him has taken hold, he can speak coherently" said Helmstein before preparing for another cloning test.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Zetsumei
Head Admin
Tenshi Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: China, Hong Kong: New experiment   China, Hong Kong: New experiment I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:10 pm

Hishitsu slowly lowered Rebanadarco and let him take hold of his sword.

"Follow me. Your training will start now.

Hishitsu turned and walked away, heading towards the roof of the building so that he could begin training Rebanadarco without disturbing the doctor.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: China, Hong Kong: New experiment   China, Hong Kong: New experiment I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:07 am

Rebanadarco followed Hishitsu, wondering exactly what this training was. He wasn't exactly sure, but at least he got the thing that seemed to be calling to him, this, zanpakuto or sword they called it.

Helmstein started working on the reiatsu sample he had gotten from Teilram's injury and began taking it apart and recreating it, it was a step in the right direction, soom a body would form for it, and from what he figured, it was a shinigami equal to a vasto lorde perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Zetsumei
Head Admin
Tenshi Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: China, Hong Kong: New experiment   China, Hong Kong: New experiment I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:31 am

Hishitsu walked out onto the roof and began to make 5 different sheets of metal float into the air.

"You need to learn how to use your more basic hollow powers before you can use that Zanpakuto correctly. I want you to use a cero and destroy these plates. To do that you need to concentrate you spiritual pressure into your hand and then let it explode in the direction you want it to go. Try to hit as many of the metal sheets as you can."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: China, Hong Kong: New experiment   China, Hong Kong: New experiment I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:15 am

Rebanadarco attempted to create a cero, he was kinda confused though, wasn't he a shinigami? He knew vizards had hollow powers, wait how did he know what shinigami, hollows, and vizards were? He decided to continue on with the practice gathering his spiritual pressure into his hand and letting it explode in the direction he wanted it to go, but nothing happened.

Meanwhile a body had formed in Helmstein's lab from the small reiatsu sample from Tenshi and as suspected when he tried to reverse it into a hollow, it began to form into a vasto lorde. He noted that because of the small amount of reiatsu and the fact it was just purely reiatsu and harder to clone from it may not entirely match the power of its donor, but with training and conditioning it may be possible, otherwise it'd probably be stronger than most of anything else they have.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Zetsumei
Head Admin
Tenshi Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: China, Hong Kong: New experiment   China, Hong Kong: New experiment I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:09 pm

"I guess you truly are 100% Shinigami. I wanted to see if you as Rebanadarco, still has at least some of the properties of the DNA you were cloned from, but the Dr. did his work well. In that case we should begin teaching you some basic sword fighting techniques. I want to see who naturally gifted you are with that blade so I want you to attack me and see if you can get past my defenses."
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: China, Hong Kong: New experiment   China, Hong Kong: New experiment I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:43 pm

"explain first, can vizards use cero?" asked Rebanadarco, "And you can call me Reban... or Darco." He then made for his face with his hand, and ripped downward forming his mask, and with the same hand he pointed at Hishitsu with his pointer and middle finger, he had crouched slightly into a stance, holding his unsheathed zanpakuto at his side with the other hand. His spiritual pressure began to build at his fingertips pointing at Hishitsu, a small white sphere of reiatsu formed, but it was taking some effort from Rebanadarco as he hadn't fully understood the concept yet.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Zetsumei
Head Admin
Tenshi Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: China, Hong Kong: New experiment   China, Hong Kong: New experiment I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:02 pm

"Yes they can. And it would seem you have the talent to do it already. I want you to concentrate. imagine what you want to destroy and then imagine your cero hitting it. Pure all of your power to you fingers and force it outward."

Hishitu readied his mind to defend himself as he spoke. That way if the cero did launch he was ready for it.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: China, Hong Kong: New experiment   China, Hong Kong: New experiment I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:28 pm

Imangine what I want to destroy? But I don't want to destroy anything. I was told to get past Hishitsu's defences rebanadarco thought, slightly confused, and then he just released the cero he tried to charged and rushed at Hishitsu, ready to strike with his zanpakuto.

Meanwhile Helmstein's project was midway through as the body began to form. He was surprised to see it had a humanoid form and was afraid he messed up, but the reiatsu was definately hollow. He suspected that the shinigami was actually a vizard, maybe even the shinigami hadn't realized yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: China, Hong Kong: New experiment   China, Hong Kong: New experiment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

China, Hong Kong: New experiment
Page 1 of 1