Harmony of the Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach RPG. Create your own custom character or ask to RP as a canon character.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

need new members

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tenshi Zetsumei
Head Admin
Tenshi Zetsumei

need new members Empty
PostSubject: need new members   need new members I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:36 am

This site needs new members. I have decided that anybody that brings members to this site will be rewarded. Depending on how many people you bring to this site will determine your reward. Simply have them send me a PM when they join with your username in it and I will keep count. As long as they stay active you will gain one point. The rewards are as follows.

5 points - moderator statues.
10 points - Instant character acceptance. (Allows you to ignore any 1 problem with a character you create. exe; ability, personality, whatever)
15 points - Admin status.
20 points - 1 free pass (Break any rule one time, can not use to kill another player instantly.)

After you reach 20 points you will start over so you can get these rewards again. This will also apply to the members you have join so they can get other people on here and hopefully start a domino effect.
Back to top Go down

need new members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harmony of the Soul :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: