Harmony of the Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach RPG. Create your own custom character or ask to RP as a canon character.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pain of Sins

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
graal89

graal89

Pain of  Sins Empty
PostSubject: Pain of Sins   Pain of  Sins I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:47 am

Name: Pain of Sins (Itami no Zaigou)

Type: Varies (See Description)

Number: 5

Incantation: Feel the pain of all your past sins! Let the tears of the innocent wash over you, fill your lungs, and drown you! Let their blood claim your heart, and let you know no peace!

Description: The user exerts their Spiritual Pressure to remind the foe of all their sins. The opponent is rendered immobile as the sins play through their mind, with the "spirits" of those wronged berate the target. If the victim has done truly atrocious things, and enough of them, then the target is consumed and they die. It is intended to be a Bakudo, but it has claimed lives in the past. The attack has a range equal to the user's touch or sight, but they must make eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Zetsumei
Head Admin
Tenshi Zetsumei

Pain of  Sins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain of Sins   Pain of  Sins I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:27 pm

approved
Back to top Go down

Pain of Sins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harmony of the Soul :: Creation Center :: Custom Kido :: Accepted Kido-
Jump to: