Harmony of the Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach RPG. Create your own custom character or ask to RP as a canon character.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I feel sumimasen is most appropriate, although gomen nasai works

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

I feel sumimasen is most appropriate, although gomen nasai works Empty
PostSubject: I feel sumimasen is most appropriate, although gomen nasai works   I feel sumimasen is most appropriate, although gomen nasai works I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:36 am

Unless you feel like going through all this just skip to the main points and good news, the 2nd and 3rd paragraphs after this.

while I feel sumimasen is appropriate because i was never actually gone, it is neccessary at all because i lost track on certain posts having either forgotten what i was planning with them, or my planning was insufficient and unsatisfactory. Although the only two members i ve seen lately are myself and Yatsu, so mainly the planning was insufficient and unsatisfactory in that thread. Anyway i have hit a block and had gone to writing stories hoping inspiration would hit me there, i tell you it has though mostly in extra characters, that i soon began to see wouldn't fit or i wouldn't be able to keep up with here, and for the story itself, it hasn't given me much inspiration for continuing threads here. In another matter, i won't be online for the weekend due to some... obscure, i think the word was probably not though, relation's wedding that i have to attend, in maui, as well as a hurricane that's supposed to hit the big island thus possibly causing lots of rain and wind, for the rest of the islands of hawaii (lol the capital's here on oahu but we're named after the big island Hawaii XD). Yeah turns out i was related to someone in maui, and they've been living there for 8 years i think before my mom found out and got invited to the wedding or something.

But whatever main points are, while checking on the site regulary, everyday, i have been inactive due to writer's block here so was incapsitated (i probably misspelled that) in my main thread (where my main character is). I wont be on during the weekend period... well its extremely extremely unlikely due to several cercumstances.

But the good news, besides preparing for college i'll be a bit more active, although probably not a noticable amount more, because my dad's not going to be home for that month, he's going to korea... i had a bad feeling when he mentioned not using a gun for a long time and not being in the field for a while, but i hope that was a joke (he wasn't talking to me), don't know what going on there. As well as i promise i'll have something else to write after this weekend.

On another note... im probably gonna end up in a fight with my mom agaqin and get kicked out for more than 3 hours this time XD although i don't hope it will happen, otherwise i wrote a lot and i hope you didn't actually read it all, unless you wanted to of course.
Back to top Go down

I feel sumimasen is most appropriate, although gomen nasai works
Page 1 of 1