Harmony of the Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach RPG. Create your own custom character or ask to RP as a canon character.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Now, doesn't this suck

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yatsu

Now, doesn't this suck Empty
PostSubject: Now, doesn't this suck   Now, doesn't this suck I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:37 pm

Alright, so, since there are only really two people on this site I was thinking, 'I should go advertise', so I went to my other sites and then I remembered, this is the most active site I post on! O_O Heh.... yeah... my favorite sites died...
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: Now, doesn't this suck   Now, doesn't this suck I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 1:22 am

poor poor Yatsu, plus i gots lots of stuff to deal with now, mainly writer's block
Back to top Go down
Yatsu

PostSubject: Re: Now, doesn't this suck   Now, doesn't this suck I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:25 pm

Ahh, I hate writer's block. I had it for the past year. The only cure is to write more and, I found that doing things that I had done before I got the writer's block worked.
Back to top Go down
Yatsu

PostSubject: Re: Now, doesn't this suck   Now, doesn't this suck I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:58 am

Just try to make a post... I see you're on everyday, just about, please try to make a post.
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: Now, doesn't this suck   Now, doesn't this suck I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 3:42 pm

nah im not actually on, most of it is because i never log out, first time in a month to get on actually.
Back to top Go down
Yatsu

PostSubject: Re: Now, doesn't this suck   Now, doesn't this suck I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:45 am

Wow, really? o.O
Back to top Go down
Tatsuken

Tatsuken

PostSubject: Re: Now, doesn't this suck   Now, doesn't this suck I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:01 pm

tsk tsk this site is completely dead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now, doesn't this suck   Now, doesn't this suck I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Now, doesn't this suck
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harmony of the Soul :: Misc. :: General Discussion-
Jump to: